We can help during all phases of the research data lifecycle. We help prepare data management plans (DMPs) for grant proposals, consult on best practices for storage and preservation, and help optimize sharing and discovery of data. We work with OIT and SPARCS to advance research at NC State.
- Review the main components of a data management plan
- Check the requirements of your funding source
- Draft a data management plan on your own or use the DMPTool to create a downloadable draft
- Send us your draft to review
- For projects already underway, use our post-award checklist to keep your data safe and available for sharing and reuse
- Questions? Interested in a data management workshop? Email us!
Create a Data Management Plan
- Data management planning
- Funding agency requirements
- Elements and examples of a plan
- Draft a plan with DMPTool
- DMP Review Support