Librarians, Administrators, and Interns (EHRA*)
Technical Professionals (EHRA*)
Support Staff (SHRA**)
- Information Technology Student Technician
- Student Assistant (NC State Libraries, Acquisitions & Discovery)
Federal Work-Study Positions
To apply for Federal Work-Study Jobs, you must be approved for Federal Work-Study through the Office of Scholarship and Financial Aid. Follow these steps to find out about the Federal Work-Study positions available at NC State University Libraries:
- You must first be logged into MyPack Portal.
- Follow this link for a current listing of Federal Work-Study Jobs.
- Select NC State University Libraries next to College/Department.
- If there are no jobs listed then our Federal Work-Study Jobs have been filled. If you are interested in a work-study position within the libraries, check back periodically in case one opens up.
- Please contact the supervisor of each job individually via email.
- More Information about Federal Work-Study
*EHRA = Exempt from the Human Resources Act of NC
**SHRA = Subject to the Human Resources Act of NC
NC State is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. NC State welcomes all persons without regard to sexual orientation or genetic information. Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in the application and interview process please call (919) 515-3148.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.