Librarians, Administrators, and Interns (EHRA*)
- Head, Research Engagement
Envisions strategies for engaging with the research community while leading a department that supports scholarly communication, technologies, and innovative services in support of research and pedagogy.
Support Staff and Technical Professionals (SHRA**)
- No positions currently available
- Student IT Service Desk Technician
- Student Information Technology Specialist
- Student Admin Assistant
- Veterinary Medicine Library Public Service Assistant
- Student Assistant: Friends of the Library
*EHRA = Exempt from the Human Resources Act of NC
**SHRA = Subject to the Human Resources Act of NC
NC State is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. NC State welcomes all persons without regard to sexual orientation or genetic information. Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in the application and interview process please call (919) 515-3148.