- Information Technology Student Technician
- Graduate Digitization Assistant - Special Collections
- Special Collections Graduate Desk Assistant
- Graduate Assistant for Archival Processing - Special Collections
- Overnight Student Assistant - Access Services (D.H. Hill Library)
- Libraries Human Resources Student Assistant
- Information Technology Student Specialist
Federal Work-Study Positions
To apply for Federal Work-Study Jobs, you must be approved for Federal Work-Study through the Office of Scholarship and Financial Aid. Follow these steps to find out about the Federal Work-Study positions available at NCSU Libraries:
- You must first be logged into MyPack Portal.
- Follow this link for a current listing of Federal Work-Study Jobs.
- Select NCSU Libraries next to College/Department.
- If there are no jobs listed then our Federal Work-Study Jobs have been filled. If you are interested in a work-study position within the libraries, check back periodically in case one opens up.
- Please contact the supervisor of each job individually via email.
- More Information about Federal Work-Study
*EHRA = Exempt from the Human Resources Act of NC
**SHRA = Subject to the Human Resources Act of NC
NC State is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. NC State welcomes all persons without regard to sexual orientation or genetic information. Persons with disabilities requiring accommodations in the application and interview process please call (919) 515-3148.