Data Experience Lab (DXL)
Building: D. H. Hill Jr. Library
Floor: Third Floor, Tower
The Data Experience Lab (DXL) is the NC State University Libraries’ community hub for data science, visualization, and digital research and scholarship. It offers collaboration space, computing resources, and support for anyone in the NC State community working with data, creating visualizations, using geospatial methodologies, or employing new digital methods and approaches. The DXL staff has expertise in various areas and can help you learn new skills or develop a project. We’d love for you to be part of our community!
Reserve a DXL workstation
If you need to make a reservation longer than four hours, please contact us.
- Work table and office chairs
- Computer pod
How do I get there?
- Enter the Hill Library from the Hillsborough St. entrance.
- Go straight through the gates and turn left.
- Continue down the hallway until you reach the stairs and elevator.
- Take the stairs or elevator to the first floor (1U).
- Continue straight across the lobby.
- Turn left before entering the Learning Commons.
- Continue straight past the right side of Ask Us and around the brick wall to the elevators.
- Take the elevators up to the third floor.
- Turn left out of the elevator bay
- Continue straight into the South Tower.
- After passing the main stairs, turn left and continue toward the elevators.
- The Data Experience Lab entrance is on your left across from the elevator bay.