University Library Committee
The University Library Committee advises the Provost and the Senior Vice Provost and Director of Libraries:
- on the formulation of library policy in relation to the development of resources for instruction and research;
- on the formulation of policy for the allocation of book funds;
- on the allocation of library space; and
- on the development of a general program of library service to the institution as a whole.
- Hill of Beans Advisory Committee
- Library Appeals Committee