A good data visualization can expose new patterns and relationships in your data and help you communicate about it more clearly. The NCSU Libraries can help you become a data visualization expert.
- Coffee & Viz is a forum for NC State researchers to share their visualization projects, discuss topics of interest, and meet others doing visualization work.
- Join the Visualization Interest Group, an email list for NC State researchers and practitioners to discuss visualization issues, find collaborators, and publicize events.
- Take data visualization workshops on topics like Tableau and QGIS.
- Check out our Data Visualization Guides, including the crowdsourced infographic creation guide.
- Get help with geospatial visualization.
- Access specialized visualization software like Gephi and ggplot2.
- Use these templates to create content for our visualization spaces.
- Use our immersive visualization spaces.
- Share your visual story on the Hunt Library video walls.
- Use these boilerplate facilities descriptions in your grant proposals.
- Art Wall, James B. Hunt Jr. Library
- Commons Wall, James B. Hunt Jr. Library
- Creativity Studio, James B. Hunt Jr. Library
- Game Lab, James B. Hunt Jr. Library
- GIS and Data Visualization Workstations, James B. Hunt Jr. Library
- GIS and Data Visualization Workstations, D. H. Hill Library
- iPearl Immersion Theater, James B. Hunt Jr. Library
- Teaching and Visualization Lab, James B. Hunt Jr. Library
- Visualization Studio, D. H. Hill Library
- Visualization Wall, James B. Hunt Jr. Library