A good data visualization can expose new patterns and relationships in your data and help you communicate about it more clearly. The NCSU Libraries can help you become a data visualization expert.
- Coffee & Viz is a forum for NC State researchers to share their visualization projects, discuss topics of interest, and meet others doing visualization work.
- Join the Visualization Interest Group, an email list for NC State researchers and practitioners to discuss visualization issues, find collaborators, and publicize events.
- Take data visualization workshops on topics like Tableau and QGIS.
- Check out our Data Visualization Guides, including workshop materials and the crowdsourced infographic creation guide.
- Get help with geospatial visualization.
- Access specialized visualization software like Gephi and ggplot2 on devoted workstations in Hill and Hunt.
- Create graphics to illustrate and present your data.
- Use Virtual and Augmented Reality technology including the VR Studio.
- Use these templates to create content for our visualization spaces.
- Use our immersive visualization spaces.
- Share your visual story on the Hunt Library video walls.
- Use these boilerplate facilities descriptions in your grant proposals.
- Our librarians are available for data and visualization questions and consultations—ask us!
- Art Wall, Hunt
- Commons Wall, Hunt
- Creativity Studio, Hunt
- Dataspace, Hunt
- Game Lab, Hunt
- GIS and Visualization Workstations, Hunt
- iPearl Immersion Theater, Hunt
- Teaching and Visualization Lab, Hunt
- Visualization Space, Veterinary Medicine Library
- Visualization Studio, Hill
- Visualization Wall, Hunt
- Windows Data Workstations, Hill