Connecting to the Campus Network in the NC State University Libraries
You can connect your laptop one of NC State's wireless (wifi) networks:
- For NC State University students, faculty, and staff.
- This network requires Unity ID login.
- This network does provide access to databases and e-journals licensed by NC State University Libraries.
- For NC State visitors without a Unity ID.
- The guest wireless network does not provide access to databases and e-journals licensed by NC State University Libraries.
For help connecting to a campus wireless network, including eduroam, please see NC State University's wireless help pages.