Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
Virtual reality (VR) is a realistic and immersive simulation of a three-dimensional environment, created using interactive software and hardware, and experienced or controlled by movement of the body. Augmented reality (AR) is an enhanced image or environment as viewed on a screen or other display, produced by overlaying computer-generated images, sounds, or other data on a real-world environment.
- Virtual Reality (VR) Pod, Harrye B. Lyons Design Library
- VR Studio, D. H. Hill Jr. Library
- VR Usability Lab, James B. Hunt Jr. Library
- VR Workstation - HTC Vive, D. H. Hill Jr. Library
- VR Workstation - Oculus Rift, D. H. Hill Jr. Library
- VR Workstation - Sony Playstation PSVR, D. H. Hill Jr. Library