Library Data Resources
The library provides access to a wide range of data resources and services for the campus community. The Data Services Librarian will assist researchers in identifying additional sources of value-added and public domain data and, if possible, will acquire needed datasets and provide on-site access. Assistance to non-NCSU users will be provided as resources permit.
- Geospatial Data
- Census - Population and housing data
- ICPSR - Political and social science data
- Business, Economics, Industry, and Market Data
- Text and Data Mining - Datasets, tools, and tutorials
- Datasets for Teaching and Learning
- re3data.org - registry of research data repositories
- Web of Science Data Citation Index - access research data from multiple disciplines worldwide
For assistance or to set up a consultation, contact Data Services.
Campus Data Resources
- SAS training and assistance
- SPSS and PSPP online tutorials from the CHASS IT department.
- The Bioinformatics Research Center provides consulting for bioinformatics and statistical genetics.