Library Data Resources
The library provides access to a wide range of data resources and services for the campus community. Data & Visualization Services will assist researchers in identifying additional sources of value-added and public domain data.
- Geospatial Data
- Census - Population and housing data
- ICPSR - Political and social science data
- Business, Economics, Industry, and Market Data
- Text and Data Mining - Datasets, tools, and tutorials
- Datasets for Teaching and Learning
For assistance or to set up a consultation, contact Data & Visualization Services.