Academic Success Center
Building: D. H. Hill Jr. Library
Floor: Second Floor
The Academic Success Center (ASC) facilitates degree completion by providing a comprehensive variety of free programs and resources that promote academic skill development and independent learning within the university environment. The ASC is a central location to study, meet others, and find many academic resources in one place.
- Academic peer mentoring — support for good study habits
- Undergraduate and graduate writing support
- One-on-one and group tutoring by appointment
- Tutoring, academic advising, career counseling, and wellness coaching
- Work table and office chairs
- Walls you can write on
- Large tables
How do I get there?
- Enter the Hill Library from the Hillsborough St. entrance.
- Go straight through the gates and turn left.
- Continue down the hallway until you reach the stairs and elevator.
- Take the stairs or elevator to the first floor (1U).
- Continue straight across the lobby.
- Turn left before entering the Learning Commons.
- Continue straight past the right side of Ask Us and around the brick wall to the elevators.
- Take the elevators up to the second floor.
- Turn left out of the elevator bay
- Continue straight toward the South Tower.
- The Academic Success Center service desk is on the left before you reach the stairs.
- Who do I contact?