Memberships and Consortia
The NC State University Libraries is the host site for NC LIVE, a statewide electronic resources consortium that makes digital resources accessible to North Carolina residents.
The Libraries was a founding member of the Southeastern Library Network (SOLINET), which is now a part of LYRASIS. The Libraries is also a member of the following organizations:
- Association of Research Libraries (ARL)
- Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL)
- Center for Research Libraries (CRL)
- Coalition for Networked Information (CNI)
- Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)
- Digital Library Federation (DLF)
- Scholarly Publishing and Academic Resources Coalition (SPARC)
North Carolina State University is a member of the Triangle Research Libraries Network (TRLN), together with Duke University, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and North Carolina Central University.