Data Visualization Guides and Tools
Data Visualization Guides
Data Visualization Tools
- Datavisualization.ch provides a useful compilation of free data visualization tools.
- Tableau helps you create and share interactive charts and graphs, maps, and dashboards.
- Plotly provides online graphing and stats tools for individuals and collaboration, as well as scientific graphing libraries for Python, R, MATLAB, Perl, Julia, Arduino, and REST.
- Raw is an easy-to-use open web app for creating visualizations using D3.js.
- Vischeck and Chromatic Vision Simulator let you check your visualization for colorblind safeness.
Data Sources for Visualization