PronounsHe / Him
To acknowledge that assumptions about someone’s gender identity could be incorrect, many organizations, including NC State, have begun to encourage community members to include a brief statement of their gender pronouns as they introduce themselves within a group.
Director, Open Knowledge Center & Head of Information Policy
Department:Open Knowledge Center
Phone: (919) 513-2416
Ask Me About...
- Copyright and Fair Use
- Author's Rights and Open Access
- Open Pedagogy
- Open Education and Alt-Textbooks
- Managing Your Scholarly Identity
- Managing Your Research Data
Subject Specialist Areas
- For information about Copyright and Fair Use
- The NCSU Libraries’ Alt-Textbook Project: Open Education That Opens a Door to the Library
- More than a House of Cards: Developing a Firm Foundation for Streaming Media and Consumer-Licensed Content in the Library
- The Open Textbook Toolkit: Seeding Successful Partnerships for Collaboration Between Academic Libraries and University Presses
- Using a Data Management Plan Review Service as Training Ground for Librarians
- Restoring the Public Library Ethos: Copyright, Licensing, and the Future of Librarianship
- Hot Coffee and Freeze-Dried First Amendment Analysis: The Dubious Constitutionality of Using Private Ratings for Public Regulation of Video Games
- Is Copyright the Third Rail in Information Literacy, or a Common Denominator?
- Responding to Copyright Claims Board (CCB) Notices (edited on March 18, 2022)