Making Your Research Reproducible
Why should you care about making your research reproducible?
As a researcher, you want to be able to show evidence of the correctness of your results. Documenting your methods, your code, and your analyses will allow you to verify your own findings if you need to revisit a past project. Sharing your data, methods, and analyses enables others to confirm your findings and extend your methods and results into other research.
Some benefits of reproducible research:
- Increase the verifiability of your methods and results
- Reduce possible data loss and save time for future projects
- Enable others researchers to build off of existing research
- Get credit for sharing and documenting your data
- Increase the visibility of your research
I have a question - who can I reach out to?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit for much of the content on this page goes to https://www.openaire.eu/how-to-make-your-data-fair