The Veterinary Medicine Library (VML) has several types of reservable spaces as well as open spaces for your studying and meeting needs.
You can make a reservation up to one business day before the intended use. In the library, the schedule app is also on the public workstation at the VML Service Desk. For assistance with scheduling, call 919-513-6461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be courteous: keep these shared spaces clean, and do not leave your personal belongings in rooms between uses.
For technical support with the computers in these rooms, contact CVM Computing Resources at 919-513-6677 ext. 2 or email email@example.com.
- Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Group Study Rooms (Quiet Zone)
- Individual Silent Study Rooms (Silent Zone)
- Visualization Space
- More Spaces
- A101 Multipurpose Classroom (rear west corner)
- Existing setup seats 50. Other setups are possible with advanced notice.
- Full length whiteboard wall
- Ceiling projector with Windows and Mac computers and HDMI/VGA connections
- Can be used as a computer lab in conjunction with Educational Support Services laptops.
- Requests for A101 that involve furniture or setup changes should be transmitted to the VML after being scheduled.
- A103 Conference Room
- Rectangular table seats 12-18.
- Windows computer with wireless keyboard/mouse and HDMI and wireless connections, and videoconference hardware.
- Radiograph light box and whiteboard on wall. If telephone conference is needed, a VOIP phone can also be reserved and checked out from the Library service desk.
- A109 Conference Room
- Oval table seats 10-12.
- Permanent whiteboard wall.
- Windows computer with wireless keyboard/mouse, HDMI and wireless connections, and videoconference hardware.
- If telephone conference is needed, a VOIP phone can also be reserved and checked out from the Library service desk.
A105, A106, A107, and A108
- Seats 4. Whiteboard wall. Windows computer with wireless keyboard/mouse and HDMI/VGA connections.
- Open for use on a first-come, first-served basis. Groups have priority and may ask an individual to relocate.
- Open for use on a first-come, first-served basis.
A121 through A126
- Seats 1. Sliding door. Desktop Windows computer.
A131, A132, A133, A141, A142 and A143
- Seats 1. Fully closing door. Windows computer with webcam.
- A133 is reservable through the online scheduler for individual remote interviews and other web conferencing. Please do not reserve this room for study or other purposes.
The Visualization Space is located in open area in the northeast corner of the VML. It features an 84" touchscreen panel and Mac Pro.
To reserve this space, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired day/time and any setup needs.
Other Open Meeting and Study Areas in the Library
- Round tent structure at the north end of the library - seats 6. Built in display screen and permanent desktop computer with wireless keyboard/mouse. Blu-ray player drive. Laptop connection. Whiteboard on wall.
- Create your own group meeting space with one of four mobile technology carts.
Questions about the rooms not answered by the CVM Room Reservation Policies (CVM Internal link)? Contact us at email@example.com or call (919) 513-6218. For technical support with the computers in these rooms, contact CVM Computing Resources at 919-513-6677 ext. 2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.