The User Experience department collaboratively develops web and signage solutions to help users navigate and understand the Libraries' collections, technologies, spaces, services, programs, and events. We lead a User Research Program to integrate the needs and voices of our users in the ongoing improvement of the Libraries. The department learns from the techniques and insights of the broader realm of UX outside libraries.
- Department Head, User Experience
- Associate Head, User Experience
- User Experience Librarian
- University Library Specialist
- Business & Technology Applications Analyst
- Technology Support Specialist