The User Experience Department helps users navigate and understand the Libraries. In collaboration with other Libraries units, we identify and act on opportunities for user-centered design across the organization. We develop and maintain web and signage solutions; we advise on space and service design; we contribute to Ask Us operations; we lead a User Research Program to identify and advocate for the needs of our users. The department learns from the techniques and insights of the broader realm of UX, and actively contributes to the field of library user experience.
- Department Head, User Experience
- Associate Head, User Experience
- User Experience Librarian
- University Library Specialist
- Business & Technology Applications Analyst
- Technology Support Specialist