Chemistry Research Guide
This guide provides information on chemistry sources available in the NCSU Libraries. It is intended to serve as a portal for students and researchers in chemistry and chemistry-related fields.
Use the Table of Contents on the left to navigate through the following topics:
- Chemistry Databases - Use these databases to find chemistry-related articles, abstracts, patents, technical reports, etc.
- Physical and Chemical Properties - Databases and handbooks for finding physical and chemical properties.
- Spectra - Databases and handbooks for finding spectra of chemical compounds.
- Structure & Reaction searching - Databases for chemical structure and reaction searching.
- Chemical Hazard Information - Databases for finding chemical hazard and toxicity information.
- Chemical Pricing Information - Databases listing pricing information for commercially available chemicals.