Renew borrowed materials via your online Library Account or by speaking with an Ask Us staff member at any library location.
Some restrictions do apply:
- Items that are needed by other patrons cannot be renewed.
- Overdue items can be renewed by speaking with an Ask Us staff member.
- Renewal limits do exist. Check the Borrowing and Privileges Guide for more information.
- Rules on Overdue Materials.
For more information contact: (919) 515-3364 or Email: email@example.com
Textbooks and Course Reserves
Textbooks and Course Reserves can't be renewed online. If the item is due and no one else is requesting it, Ask Us staff can check the item back out immediately. If other patrons are asking for the item, there is a 15 minute waiting period before the item can be borrowed again.
For more information contact: (919) 515-3364
- Laptops and other 4-hour technology lending items can be renewed once, making them due back 8 hours from the time the item was borrowed.
- Renewals will add an additional 4 hours to the circulation time, and can be done anytime before the item is overdue.
- 7-day checkouts, including DSLR cameras, can't be renewed.
To request a renewal of an interlibrary loan item log in to the Tripsaver request system and choose the "Request a Renewal" option from the main menu. Please note that the renewal is not guaranteed. We will need to contact the lending library to ask for the renewal. We will notify you of their answer.
TRLN Direct items check out for 120 days with no renewals to faculty, graduates, and staff, or 30 days with 3 renewals to undergraduates.
For more information contact: (919) 515-2116 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org