Renew borrowed materials via your online Library Account or by speaking with an Ask Us staff member at any library location.
Some restrictions do apply:
- Items that are needed by other patrons cannot be renewed.
- Overdue items can be renewed by speaking with an Ask Us staff member.
- Renewal limits do exist. Check the Borrowing and Privileges Guide for more information.
- Rules on Overdue Materials.
For more information contact: (919) 515-3364 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Textbooks and Course Reserves
Textbooks and Course Reserves can't be renewed online. If the item is due and no one else is requesting it, Ask Us staff can check the item back out immediately. If other patrons are asking for the item, there is a 15 minute waiting period before the item can be borrowed again.
For more information contact: (919) 515-3364
- Most technology cannot be renewed
- 2 week checkouts, including Kindles, can be renewed once for up to an additional 2 week period
To request a renewal of an interlibrary loan item log in to the Tripsaver request system and choose the "Request a Renewal" option from the main menu. Please note that the renewal is not guaranteed. We will need to contact the lending library to ask for the renewal. We will notify you of their answer.
TRLN Direct items check out for 120 days with no renewals to faculty, graduates, and staff, or 30 days with 3 renewals to undergraduates.
For more information contact: (919) 515-2116 or Email: email@example.com