Renew borrowed materials via your online Library Account or by speaking with an Ask Us staff member at any library location.
Some restrictions do apply:
- Items that are needed by other patrons cannot be renewed.
- Overdue items can be renewed by speaking with an Ask Us staff member.
- Renewal limits do exist. Check the Borrowing Privileges page for more information.
- Rules on Overdue Materials.
For more information contact: (919) 515-3364 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Low use reserve items can be renewed by Ask Us staff if no one else needs the item.
For more information contact: (919) 515-3364
- Laptops and other 4-hour technology lending items can be renewed once, making them due back 4 hours from the time of the renewal.
- Power cables and accessories must be renewed separately, in the same manner.
To request a renewal of an interlibrary loan item log in to the Tripsaver request system and choose the "Request a Renewal" option from the main menu. Please note that the renewal is not guaranteed. We will need to contact the lending library to ask for the renewal. We will notify you of their answer.
For more information contact: (919) 515-2116.