There are two large video walls built into the public spaces around the Hunt Library and a third in our Game Lab. These ultra high-definition displays make Hunt a storytelling building, integrating architecture and digital media to facilitate exciting new forms of communication.
Curious about what you've seen on one of our video walls? Check out the schedules and click on the media items to find out more.
Have a content idea?
We curate a program of content for the video walls that is focused on demonstrating NC State's impact and welcome you to contribute to our permanent content portfolio.
- If you are interested in producing media for our video walls, send a description of your idea to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not display advertising for groups or events.
- Submissions are subject to the editorial review of the NC State University Libraries.
Use these resources to start making content for our video walls.
- Hunt Library Video Wall Guide with specifications and design guidelines
- Design content for our visualization spaces using these templates
- Schedule a technology consultation to get one-on-one help with learning media production software.
- When you're ready to give us your content, please fill out this form to let us know.
Art Wall - The Libraries curates cutting-edge, large-scale data art to welcome visitors at the second floor entrance.
iPearl Immersion Theater - The Immersion Theater is Hunt’s premiere digital exhibit space. Play faculty- and student- created work from a touch panel. Walk up closely to examine image details or have a seat to let the experience soak in. Speakers in the ceiling provide voiceovers and soundtracks.