The NC State University Libraries is an institutional member of Dryad, a data repository which provides a platform to help make NC State research data discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Any researcher associated with NC State University can deposit datasets from any discipline into Dryad at no cost - the data package cost is covered by our membership. Dryad is one of many data repositories that can be used to share research data.
Why use Dryad?
- Dryad can help make your data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable (FAIR) as encouraged by funders and journals
- Publish and get a DOI for your dataset
- Track usage and downloads of your datasets
- Dryad supports most data file types across disciplines
You should not use Dryad if:
- Your data is too sensitive to share publicly
- You cannot agree to the CC0 license
- Your dataset publication is larger than 300GB (for datasets larger than 300GB, contact email@example.com)
- If you need to share articles or other text documents, use our repository
Log into Dryad now: https://datadryad.org/stash/sessions/choose_login