Esri E-Learning Training
With the generous support of Esri, unlimited E-Learning Training (formerly known as Virtual Campus) online GIS training courses are available to NCSU affiliates at no charge. E-Learning for NCSU is administered by the NCSU Libraries.
As of August 15, 2016, the means to access Esri E-Learning courses has changed.
- If you would like to take online E-Learning courses, or you are an instructor and would like for your students to have access, please simply email Data Services requesting access to E-Learning for you or your students. Instructors need to include a list of student email addresses.
- Within 0-2 days, you will receive an email from Esri with the subject "Invitation to Take Esri Training" containing an activation link for getting started.
- Note that a course labeled as FREE does not require access activation of your Esri account, but you might as well request access anyway for future courses you may want to take.
Before you can activate E-Learning, you must first be logged in to your Esri account (formerly known as an Esri Global Account).
- Open a new browser tab and go to esri.com to sign up for an Esri account in the upper right corner or log in with your existing account. You must be logged in to your Esri account for E-Learning to activate so keep that browser tab open.
- Activate E-Learning from the Esri email by clicking the "Get Started" button.
After creating your Esri account and activating it for E-Learning, you may go to Esri Training at any time and choose the online courses you wish to take. In the Catalog search, under the Learning Formats filter, choose "E-Learning." If you are successfully activated, each course will display an unlocked padlock icon.
If you have further questions, please contact Data Services.