Skip to main content
Room Reservation Guidelines and Privileges
- Arrive no later than 15 minutes after your reservation start time.
- After 15 minutes, the room becomes available to other groups.
- Limit 2 reservations per day (by the same person).
- You cannot have more than 30 reservations in any 30-day period.
- Please cancel reservations ASAP if your plans change so others can reserve the space.
- You cannot reserve/hold a space by putting personal belongings in it.
- Unattended items will be removed.
- Ask Us for help finding quiet study spaces.
- The NCSU Libraries reserves the right to change your reservation. This is very rare; should this happen, we will contact you with as much notice as possible.
- Reserving rooms requires an active Unity ID.
- Most rooms can be reserved up to 7 days in advance. Faculty rooms can be reserved up to 6 months in advance.
- NC State students, faculty, and staff may reserve rooms, with these exceptions:
- Rooms in the Graduate Student Commons at the D. H. Hill Library and the Hunt Library may be reserved only by graduate students.
- Rooms in the Faculty Research Commons at the D. H. Hill Library and the Hunt Library may be reserved only by faculty, postdocs, and house officers from the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Reservations for Visualization Spaces may be requested by faculty and graduate students.
- The following user groups are not able to reserve rooms: Centennial Campus partners; spouses/partners of faculty, staff, and graduate students; temporary employees and Encore/OLLI Members; UNC-System; Friends of the Library; TRLN; Cooperating Raleigh Colleges; and RTP and Government Employees.