Library Technology Career Jumpstart Program
The Library Technology Career Jumpstart Program will be offered virtually for the second year in a row from NC State University Libraries during the week of August 2-6, 2021. The Jumpstart Program is a free, immersive, weeklong virtual experience that will help to prepare first-year library school students for a career in library technology upon graduation.
- develop an ongoing relationship with a mentor
- glimpse “a day in the life” of tech librarians
- attend technical workshops
- network with professionals at top institutions
- build technical portfolios
- learn how to apply and interview for technical positions in libraries
The application period ended April 30, 2021. The Planning Committee is currently reviewing all applications.
For additional information about this program, please contact Tori Culler (email@example.com).