The Library Technology Career Jumpstart Program is a new opportunity offered by NC State University Libraries. Held virtually August 10-14, 2020, the Jumpstart Program is a free, immersive, week-long experience that will help to position first-year library school students for a career in library technology upon graduation.
- develop an ongoing relationship with a mentor
- glimpse “a day in the life” of tech librarians
- complete technical workshops
- build technical portfolios
- learn how to apply and interview for technical positions in libraries
For additional information, please contact Tori Culler.
The application period ended March 31, 2020. All participants have been informed of the Planning Committee's admission decisions.