FAQ Category General Information
Search Results for: "General Information"
- Are magnification and screen reading technologies available?
- Are there jobs or employment opportunities in the Libraries?
- Can I access the Colour Index database?
- Can I find audio books at the NCSU Libraries?
- Can I schedule a class in the ITTC labs?
- Can I schedule a photo or video shoot at Hunt Library?
- Can you tell me about the course reserve service and e-reserves?
- Do any of the Libraries have a laminator?
- Do NCSU students and faculty have access to public libraries?
- Do students who are veterans have access to the Graduate Student Commons in both D.H. Hill and Hunt Libraries?
- Do the libraries have printers that will print directly from a USB flash drive?
- Do your camcorders have a mic jack an/or do you lend out microphones?
- Does the library have copies of plant patents? If so, where are they and how do I find them?
- Does the Library have self-guided tours?
- Does the library have tax forms?
- Does the library lend voice recorders?
- Does the library offer entire books in braille?
- How can I access the Shoah Visual History Archive?
- How can I reserve the Auditorium at D. H. Hill?
- How can I use the lockers at D. H. Hill Library?