Public Administration Abstracts includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to public administration, including public administration research, public administration theory, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline. Records are selected from many of the top titles within the discipline, including Public Administration Review, Public Administration Quarterly, and International Journal of Public Administration. Full archive of this index digitized, bringing coverage back to 1974.
UN publications and documentation indexed by the United Nations Dag Hammarskjèold Library and the Library of the UN Office at Geneva. Also included are non-UN publications held in the collection of the Dag Hammarskjèold Library.
A collection of resources on U.S. politics and policy, including the National Journal, The Hotline, CongressDaily, Poll Track, Ad Spotlight, and The Almanac of American Politics. Also provides Congressional markup reports and update reports on key legislation.
CQ electronic library is a reference resource for research in American government, politics, history, public policy, and current affairs. The suite includes CQ Researcher, CQ Weekly, CQ Researcher en español, CQ Congress Collection, CQ Supreme Court Collection, CQ Public Affairs Collection, and CQ Voting and Elections Collection, CQ Encyclopedia of American Government, CQ Insider.
PAIS International is produced by the Public Affairs Information Service. PAIS International is a bibliographic index to the literature of public and social policy and to the social sciences in general. The database cites journal articles, both scholarly and popular, books, government documents (with an emphasis on Canada, USA and the United Nations), statistical compilations, committee reports (private and public), and directories. Also included is a directory to the publishers and periodicals cited in the database. This file now contains the PAIS International Archive of more than 1,000,000 records, originally published in the PAIS Bulletin, 1915 - 1976.
Coverage 1974 to present. WPSA is building on the merged backfiles of Political Science Abstracts (1975-2000), and ABC POL SCI, (1984-2000). The database provides citations, abstracts, and indexing of the international serials literature in political science and its complementary fields, including international relations, law, and public administration/policy.
- Bibliography of Asian studies (Article Database) - (description)
- Biography and genealogy master index - (description)
- Britannica online - (description)
- Ciao, Columbia International Affairs Online - (description)
- Ethnic newswatch - (description)
- GPO access - (description)
- JSTOR - (description)
- Left index - (description)
- LexisNexis Academic - (description)
- LexisNexis State capital - (description)
- NCCS data web - (description)
- Project Muse - (description)
- ProQuest Congressional - (description)
- Roper Center public opinion archives - (description)
- Social sciences citation index - (description)
- THOMAS - (description)
- World constitutions illustrated - (description)