Parks, Recreation & Tourism Mgt
Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
Combines 17 printed abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1972 into a single database. The database includes over 1,860,000 records, providing information on agricultural science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, and natural resources.
Bibliographic and full-text database covering both serial and monographic literature on sports, physical fitness, exercise, sports medicine, sports science, physical education, kinesiology, coaching, training, sport administration, officiating, sport law and legislation, disabled athletes, sports facility design and management, intramural and school sports, doping, health, health education, biomechanics, movement science, injury prevention, rehabilitation, physical therapy, nutrition, exercise physiology, recreation, leisure studies, tourism, allied health, occupational health and therapy.
- Business source complete - (description)
- ERIC - (description)
- LexisNexis Academic - (description)
- PAIS International with Archive (1915-present) - (description)
- PsycINFO - (description)
- Social sciences in forestry - (description)
- Sociological abstracts - (description)
- Sport business research network - (description)
- Trail planning, construction, & maintenance - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)