The journal covers topics ranging from bacterial immunology and vaccinations to diseases of man and animals and provides access to far-reaching clinical findings as well as all aspects of pure bacteriology, biochemistry, and genetics.
Issued as a part of the ISI Web of Knowledge, the database covers original research reports and reviews in biological and biomedical areas. Coverage includes traditional areas of biology such as botany, zoology, and microbiology, as well as related fields such as biomedical, agriculture, pharmacology, and ecology. Also included are interdisciplinary fields such as medicine, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering, and biotechnology. The database covers content summaries, books, meeting abstracts, papers, and posters. BIOSIS also combines the content from Biological Abstracts and Biological Abstracts/RRM.
A fully searchable collection of articles by scientists and historians in the fields of biochemistry and physiology, cell biology, developmental biology, ecology, evolution, genetics, immunology, molecular biology, neuroscience, microbiology and virology, plant science, structural biology, science and society.
Immunology ranks as one of the most rapidly expanding areas of biomedical science, covering topics from cancer and vaccine research to immune deficiencies and autoimmunity. Immunology Abstracts performs a vital function for scientists in this field by monitoring significant advances and bringing together diverse research results in one succinct journal.
- AGRICOLA - (description)
- AIDS & cancer research - (description)
- Algology, mycology & protozoology abstracts - (description)
- CAB abstracts - (description)
- CAB abstracts archive - (description)
- ChemBioDraw Ultra - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- FSTA -- Food science and technology abstracts - (description)
- Genetics abstracts database - (description)
- Industrial and applied microbiology - (description)
- MEDLINE - (description)
- Oncogenes and growth factors abstracts - (description)
- Pubget - (description)
- PubMed - (description)
- Science citation index expanded - (description)
- SciFinder Scholar - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)