A global compilation of knowledge on forestry for practical decision-making. Includes information on trees, seed suppliers, pests and countries, and aids for tree species selection.
Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
Combines 17 printed abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1972 into a single database. The database includes over 1,860,000 records, providing information on agricultural science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, and natural resources.
Online forestry research collection. A catalog of natural resources publications, including index to Forest Service literature. Search by author, keyword, originating station or date. Delivers publications in full text form.
- AGRICOLA - (description)
- Biological sciences - (description)
- BIOSIS previews - (description)
- Biotechnology & bioengineering abstracts - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- Environmental sciences & pollution management - (description)
- InsideWood - (description)
- Plant science - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)
- Wildlife and ecology studies worldwide - (description)