Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
Combines 17 printed abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1972 into a single database. The database includes over 1,860,000 records, providing information on agricultural science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, and natural resources.
Online forestry research collection. A catalog of natural resources publications, including index to Forest Service literature. Search by author, keyword, originating station or date. Delivers publications in full text form.
- AGRICOLA - (description)
- Agricultural & environmental science database - (description)
- Biological sciences - (description)
- BIOSIS previews - (description)
- Biotechnology & bioengineering abstracts - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- InsideWood - (description)
- Plant science - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)
- Wildlife and ecology studies worldwide - (description)