Combines 17 printed abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1972 into a single database. The database includes over 1,860,000 records, providing information on agricultural science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, and natural resources.
Covers the world's agricultural literature, including plant and animal sciences, forestry, soil and water resources, and earth and environmental sciences. Records describe journal articles, book chapters, books, series, microforms, audiovisuals, maps, and other types of material. Coverage: 1970-current.
Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
Provides U.S. export and import information on more than 18,000 commodities presented in the Harmonized Tariff Classification System for current month and previous month; cumulative year to date, current year and prior year; and annual two year and historical data.
- Environmental sciences & pollution management - (description)
- LexisNexis Academic - (description)
- Morningstar.com. Library edition - (description)
- OECD iLibrary - (description)
- Plant science - (description)
- ReferenceUSA - (description)
- Regional business news database - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)