Faculty Research Study Rooms at the D. H. Hill Library
Faculty members at N.C. State may apply for the use of a single or shared research study room, assigned on a semester basis. These studies are located on floors two through nine of the D. H. Hill Library's bookstacks tower. For further information, please see "Policies and Procedures Governing Assignment and Use of Library Research Studies."
To complete an Application for Research Study form, please choose one of the following options:
- Online version - Fill in the form online and submit it electronically to Libraries Administration. A copy will be sent to you via e-mail.
- PDF version - Fill out the form, print it, and send it to Libraries Administration, Campus Box 7111, NCSU, or fax it to (919) 515-3628.
For further information, please contact the Libraries' Administrative Office at (919) 515-7188.
Faculty Research Commons at the Hunt Library
A comfortably furnished space for faculty to engage in both individual and collaborative work, and to connect with colleagues from other departments and disciplines. A valid Wolfpack One Card is required for access.
There are multiple reservable spaces available in the Faculty Research Commons. Click on the room's name to reserve or for more information.
- Workrooms offer faculty members an office-like workspace where they can focus on their current projects or meet with a few others in a quiet, faculty-only space.
- Focus Rooms offer faculty members a semi-private workspace for one or two people to work, conduct telephone conversations, or collaborate in a quiet, faculty-only space.
- Conference Rooms offer table seating for 10 with a flat-panel display; web-based video conferencing; whiteboards; table cubby with labtop, power, and aux connections; a thin client computer; speakers; and push-button controller.