Graduate Student Group Study (Medium)
Hunt Library↳ Reserve↳ Reserve
Graduate student use only. Located inside the Graduate Student Commons (Wolfpack One Card required for entry). Work table and seating, whiteboards, writeable glass, computer, speakers, display screen, and VGA and HDMI cables for laptop.
Location InformationRoom Numbers:
- Library staff and Student Technology Advisors are available to provide help on demand in the room, including research consultation and technical support
- Request help at any time from Ask Us via the touchpad located in each room or via the web, telephone, and mobile devices
Reservation and Use Guidelines
- May be reserved up to 7 days in advance by NC State graduate students for periods ranging from 30 minutes to 4 hours.
- A group is two or more people, and groups have priority over individuals.
- Individuals may be asked to vacate group study rooms when groups are in need of collaborative study space. Individuals seeking a quiet space are encouraged to use either the Quiet Reading Room (second floor) or the Skyline Reading Room (fifth floor).
- If a room is empty, your group may use it on a first-come, first-served basis. Groups are encouraged to reserve the room they're using.
- 15-minute grace period for arrival, before the space becomes available for other users.
- The NCSU Libraries reserves the right to change a user’s reservation, if necessary, and will provide as much advance notice as possible should this be necessary.
- Users are requested to cancel reservations in advance if their plans change, so that the space can be available to others.