Wellness at the Libraries
The Libraries offers more than just tools to help with your academics: we also offer opportunities for you to focus on your overall wellness! It's important to take breaks and engage in fun, calming activities. We're excited to make these spaces, devices, and resources available to help you relax and create positive environments for yourself.
In addition to these wellness spaces and resources at the Libraries, the Counseling Center is here to help you.
Media & Books
- Want to relax with a movie? An on-demand video streaming platform featuring full-length films and documentaries from HBO, BBC, and more. You can access Kanopy content by logging in with your Unity ID and password. Visit Kanopy
- Do games help you settle your mind after a stressful day? The Libraries provides a wide variety of games and gaming equipment that are available to borrow. We also provide gaming spaces in the Libraries, perfect for a break from studying. Learn more about gaming
- Raiders of the Lost Arcade
- What about more gaming options? Raiders of the Lost Arcade is a series of free video games you can play on a computer without specialized equipment. Learn more about Raiders of the Lost Arcade
- TV Shows and Movies
- Want to watch a TV show or movie that's disappeared from streaming platforms? The Libraries has a collection of TV shows and movies on disc for you to borrow! Search for TV shows and movies
- Popular Reading Collection
- Feel like reading something for fun instead of for a class? Visit the Popular Reading Collection, found in the Learning Commons at the D.H. Hill Jr. Library. This collection has recent popular books, both fiction and non-fiction, for you to borrow and enjoy.
- Twitch streams
- Does watching someone engage in a creative activity like knitting or gaming sound like an easy way to kick back and relax? The Libraries' Twitch channel showcases livestreams and recordings of activities like these, and more! Check out our Twitch channel
- Coloring book pages
- Want to express your creative side? Download and print these free coloring pages, available here as PDFs.
- Sound bath meditation exercise
- Ready to find some peace and relaxation through meditation? Check out this sound bath meditation exercise created by Libraries staff! Access the sound bath