Special Collections Reading Room
Building: D. H. Hill Jr. Library
Floor: First Floor, East Wing
The Special Collections Reading Room is a traditional quiet study space, and home for the library's collection of faculty publications.
- Large tables
Sound LevelHushed voices
How do I get there?
- Enter the Hill Library from the Hillsborough St. entrance.
- Go straight through the gates and turn left.
- Continue down the hallway until you reach the stairs and elevator.
- Take the stairs or elevator to the first floor (1U).
- Continue straight through the lobby and into the Learning Commons.
- Continue straight through the Exhibit Gallery to reach the Special Collections Reading Room.
- Who do I contact?