Building: Harrye B. Lyons Design Library
Floor: Second Floor
This space is available for meetings, quiet study, or use of VR technology.
- two tables with eight chairs
- 50" display with HDMI cable for laptop connection
- rally bar with camera, microphone, and speaker for video conferencing
Additional chairs can be borrowed from the Design Library reading room.
The tables and chairs can be moved out and an Oculus Quest headset is available for use in the space.
How do I reserve and access this space?
- Reservable up to 7 days in advance.
- Reserve for up to 2 hours.
- Reservable by Students, Graduate Students, Faculty, Staff.
- After 15 minute grace period for arrival, space becomes available to others.
- View room use guidelines.
- Work table and office chairs
How do I get there?
- Enter the Design Library.
- Go through the gate and make an immediate left.
- Room 209A is on the left.
- Who do I contact?