Building: D. H. Hill Jr. Library
Floor: First Floor, East Wing
The Learning Commons at the Hill Library is an active, comfortable space where students can discover, create, and collaborate with peers, a space that inspires them to be more productive and successful.
The Learning Commons offers a variety of spaces and technologies:
- What's inside?
How do I get there?
- Enter the Hill Library from the Hillsborough St. entrance.
- Go straight through the gates and turn left.
- Continue down the hallway until you reach the stairs and elevator.
- Take the stairs or elevator to the first floor (1U). Continue straight through the lobby.
- The Learning Commons is through the doors in front of you.
- Who do I contact?