Faculty use only. Located inside the Faculty Research Commons (Wolfpack One Card required for entry). Office-like workspace, speakers, display screen, and VGA and HDMI cables for laptop.
Location InformationRoom Numbers:
- Library staff and Student Technology Advisors are available to provide help on demand in the room, including research consultation and technical support
- Request help at any time from Ask Us via the touchpad located in each room or via the web, telephone, and mobile devices
- The Reservation Request Form provides options for requesting assistance in advance of a reservation
Reservation and Use Guidelines
- May be reserved up to six months in advance by NC State faculty members for research or curricular activities for periods ranging from 30 minutes to 24 hours.
- 15-minute grace period for arrival, before the space becomes available for other users.
- Spaces cannot be reserved or held by placing personal belongings in them. Unattended items will be removed.
- The NCSU Libraries reserves the right to change a user’s reservation, if necessary, and will provide as much advance notice as possible should this be necessary.
- Users are requested to cancel reservations in advance if their plans change, so that the space can be available to others.