East Learning Lab B 2113
Building: D. H. Hill Jr. Library
Floor: Second Floor, East Wing
One of two East Learning Labs used for courses and workshops offered by the NC State University Libraries and DELTA.
How do I get there?
- Enter the Hill Library from the Hillsborough St. entrance.
- Go straight through the gates and turn left.
- Continue down the hallway until you reach the stairs and elevator.
- Take the stairs or elevator to the first floor (1U).
- Continue straight through the lobby and into the Learning Commons.
- Continue straight until the carpet ends.
- Turn left down the short hallway.
- The stairs and an elevator will be on your right.
- Take them up one level to the second floor.
- Turn right out of the elevator and stairs.
- Then turn left and continue down the hallway.
- The East Learning Lab B is the first door on the left.
- Who do I contact?