Cornelson Meeting Room
Building: James B. Hunt Jr. Library
Floor: Fourth Floor
The Cornelson Meeting Room offers table seating for 12, a large screen, and glass walls. It is for collaborative learning and research and is not intended for other purposes such as administrative meetings or formal classroom instruction.
How do I reserve and access this space?
- Reservable up to 6 months in advance.
- Reserve for up to 4 hours.
- Reservable by Graduate Students, Faculty, Staff.
- After 15 minute grace period for arrival, space becomes available to others.
- View room use guidelines.
- Work table and office chairs
- Walls you can write on