Universal Laser System VLS 6.60 Laser
Where can I use this device?
You can use this device in:
- Makerspace, Hill Library
This device may not be used outside the Libraries.
About this device
- Make an appointment to use the laser cutting service.
- We can only cut/engrave materials that the library has purchased and in stock; you cannot bring your own material.
- See our Laser Cutting page for more info
- Laser Cutting and Engraving System (60 watt CO2 laser)
- Cutting area: 32" x 18"
- Materials available: Plywood, Cardboard, Acrylic, and more (see list here)
- Works with Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, and Inkscape files