North Carolina County GIS Data
The NCSU Libraries has acquired a considerable amount of GIS data from North Carolina county governments. Key data resources from counties include orthophotography, land parcels, street centerlines and other infrastructure or cultural data layers.
If you can't find the local GIS data you are looking for by county, try searching the NC City GIS Data page.
Not sure which counties you need? This Clickable image map (popup) may help.
Other Sources for information about county GIS services:
- Standardized parcel data for every North Carolina county may be downloaded from NC OneMap.
A map service and web mapping app are also available.
- Nationwide GIS Inventory (Ramona)
- NC OneMap
- State Property Office Index of County Online Services
- Directory from Statewide Title, Inc.
- NETR Online - Real Estate Information and Public Records Research (United States coverage)
- Web Map Service (WMS) links for many counties are available and maintained by NC OneMap.
- Please report all corrections and updates to Data Services.
- Last modified: July 18, 2016 at 3:55 pm.