NC Local GIS Data Archive: Vance County
County & Municipal GIS Links | Vector Data Holdings | Raster Data Holdings | Additional Data Sources
Vance County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Vance County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
- Data Download - Use GIS software to view, map, and analyze
Vance County Municipal Government GIS Links:
NCSU Libraries Vector Data Archive
May include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
Access to the Geodata Server requires a valid UNITY ID by NCSU affiliated users only.
Off-campus users: proxy link to 'Vance_County' ftp folder.
- 2007 Acquired via DVD from the county; June 2007
- 2010 Downloaded Dec. 16, 2010 from county website
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "Page" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data Archive
Primarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
We don't have any local orthophoto data for Vance County.
Additional Data Distributed By County
Go to the Libraries County GIS Page