NC Local GIS Data Archive:
Northampton County's GIS Links
- GIS Website - Go here for questions about Northampton County GIS
- Online Mapping - Generate custom maps, owner and address search, more
NCSU Libraries Vector Data ArchiveMay include feature types such as property ownership parcels, street centerlines, jurisdictional boundaries, districts, zoning, building footprints, land use, and various other layers.
- 2003 Acquired via CD from the county; Fall 2003
- 2012 Acquired June 2012 via state agency
- 2013 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2013
- 2014 Acquired from NC Base Data Project, Sept. 2014
Tip: With Internet Explorer, go to the "View" menu and select "Open FTP site in Windows Explorer."
NCSU Libraries Raster Data ArchivePrimarily includes orthophotos (digital aerial photography)
NCSU Libraries has orthophotos for Northampton County for the following year(s) and formats:
- 1998 - SID
- 2003 - SID
- 2005 - TIFF
- 1993 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 1998 USGS DOQQs - Learn more...
- 2004 - 2006, 2008 - 2010, 2012 NAIP county orthophoto mosaics - Learn more...
- 2010, 2013 (in-process) 6-inch resolution, true color Orthophotos - Learn more...
Additional Data Distributed By County
Orthophotos for the following year(s) are available for Northampton County from NC OneMap's Raster Download Site:
Northampton County has not yet contributed street centerline data to NC Street Map.
FEMA Flood Zones Learn more...
Elevation data (DEMs, topography contours) Learn more...