Academy of Veterinary Technicians in Clinical Practice - Production Medicine
|Exotic Companion Animal||Production Medicine|
|Library Tips||More Info|
Links are to Library catalog listing of print book availability unless otherwise specified.
- Sheep Production Handbook. American Sheep Industry Association. ADS/Nightwing Publishing, 2002. ISBN: 0-9742-8570-6.
- Farm Animal Surgery. S. Fubini & N.Ducharme. Saunders, 2004. ISBN: 0-72169062-9. [VML also has 2nd Edition (2017)]
- Practical Diagnostic Imaging for the Veterinary Technician. 3rd Ed. C. Han & C. Hurd. Mosby, 2004. ISBN:0-3230-2575-7
- Pork Industry Handbook. 4th Ed. Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service, U.S. Pork Center of Excellence & National Pork Board. Purdue University Press. 2010. ISBN: 0-9828-2722-9
- Large Animal Internal Medicine. 4th Ed. B. Smith. Mosby, 2008. ISBN: 0-323-04297-X [VML also has 5th Edition (2015) that is available online with limited simultaneous access]
- Diseases of Swine. 9th Ed. B.E. Straw, J.J. Zimmerman, S. D’Allaire, & D.J. Taylor. Wiley-Blackwell, 2006. ISBN: 0-813-81703-X [VML also has 10th Edition (2015)]
- Nutrient Requirements of Beef Cattle. 7th Ed. Subcommittee on Beef Cattle Nutrition, Committee on Animal Nutrition, National Research Council. National Academies Press, 2000. ISBN: 0-3090-6934-3 [VML also has 8th Edition (2016)]
- Current Therapy in Large Animal Theriogenology. R. Youngquist & W. Threlfall. Saunders, 2006. ISBN:0-7216-9323-7
Search the catalog for additional production medicine resources available at NCSU Libraries.
This is only a convenience copy of the reading list to help find copies of reading materials in the NCSU Libraries. It does not replace the official reading list. Candidates are responsible for ensuring they use the latest reading list from the Academy of Veterinary Technicians in Clinical Practice.
Page updated 10/14/2016