Academy of Dermatology Veterinary Technicians
|Websites||Library Tips & More Info|
Links are to Library catalog listing of print book availability unless otherwise specified.
- Bowman - Georgi’s Parasitology for Veterinarians
- Feldman, Nelson, Reusch, Scott-Moncrieff - Canine and Feline Endocrinology [also available online]
- Gaudiano - Veterinary Dermatology: A Manual for Nurses and Technicians
- Greene - Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat [also available online]
- Greer Allergy Immunotherapy Compendium [Available online through Greer's Customer Resource Center]
- Gross, Irhke, Walder, Affolter - Skin Diseases of the Dog and Cat; Clinical And Histopathologic Diagnosis, 2nd edition [also available online]
- Guaguere E, Prelaud P - A practical guide to feline dermatology, Merial, 1999
- Hnilica, Medleau - Small Animal Dermatology, 3rd edition [also available online, and in 4th Edition]
- Koch, Torres, Plumb - Canine and Feline Dermatology Drug Handbook [also available online]
- Miller, Griffin, Campbell - Muller and Kirk's Small Animal Dermatology, 7th edition
- Noli, Foster, Rosenkrantz - Veterinary Allergy [also available online]
- Patterson - Skin Diseases of Exotic Pets [also available online]
- Scott, Miller - Equine Dermatology [also available online]
- St. Germain, Summerbell - Identifying Filamentous Fungi; A Clinical Laboratory Handbook
- Horne, Logas, and Schwassmann – Small Animal Dermatology for Technicians and Nurses [pending publication]
- www.vetdermtech.com (Please refer to this website for updated links)
- www.greerlabs.com or www.stallergenesgreerus.com
- www.dechra-us.com/news (access to CE link)
Search the catalog for additional veterinary dermatology resources available at NCSU Libraries.
This is only a convenience copy of the reading list to help find reading material in the NCSU Libraries. It does not replace the official reading list. Candidates are responsible for ensuring they use the latest reading list.
Page updated 10/10/2017