Issued as a part of the ISI Web of Knowledge, the database covers original research reports and reviews in biological and biomedical areas. Coverage includes traditional areas of biology such as botany, zoology, and microbiology, as well as related fields such as biomedical, agriculture, pharmacology, and ecology. Also included are interdisciplinary fields such as medicine, biochemistry, biophysics, bioengineering, and biotechnology. The database covers content summaries, books, meeting abstracts, papers, and posters. BIOSIS also combines the content from Biological Abstracts and Biological Abstracts/RRM. Coverage: 1926 to the present
Comprehensive coverage of zoology, including the biochemistry, behavior, ecology, evolution, taxonomy, and genetics of animals. Over 4,500 international serials plus approximately 1,500 non-serial publicationsare indexed and abstracted, including professional journals, magazines, newsletters, monographs, books, reviews, and conference proceedings. Coverage: 1978-current.
PhenomicDB is a multi-species phenotype-genotype database including human, mouse, fruit fly, C.elegans, and other model organisms. It contains data from publicly available primary databases: FlyBase, WormBase, CYGD, OMIM, MAtDB, MGI, ZFIN, NCBI Gene, and HomoloGene.
Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
Combines 17 printed abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1972 into a single database. The database includes over 1,860,000 records, providing information on agricultural science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, and natural resources.
PrimateLit database provides bibliographic access to the scientific literature on nonhuman primates for the research and educational communities. Coverage of the database spans 1940 to November 30, 2010 and includes all publication categories(articles, books, abstracts, technical reports, dissertations, book chapters, etc.) and many subject areas (behavior, colony management, ecology, reproduction, field studies, disease models, veterinary science, psychology, physiology, pharmacology, evolution, taxonomy, developmental and molecular biology, genetics and zoogeography).
- Algology, mycology & protozoology abstracts - (description)
- Animal behavior abstracts - (description)
- Aquatic sciences and fisheries abstracts (ASFA) - (description)
- Bacteriology abstracts (Microbiology B) - (description)
- Birds of North America online - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- CSA neurosciences abstracts (Article Database) - (description)
- Ecology abstracts - (description)
- Entomology abstracts - (description)
- Fish, fisheries & aquatic biodiversity worldwide (Online) - (description)
- Human genome abstracts - (description)
- Industrial and applied microbiology - (description)
- Oceanic abstracts - (description)
- Toxicology abstracts database - (description)
- TOXLINE (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts) - (description)
- Water resources abstracts - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)
- Wildlife and ecology studies worldwide - (description)