Wood & Paper Science
Coverage: 1884-present. Subject areas include nuclear technology, bioengineering, transportation, chemical and process engineering, light and optical technology, agricultural engineering and food technology, computers and data processing, applied physics, electronics and communications, control, civil, mechanical, materials, petroleum, aerospace and automotive engineering.
Covers international literature related to pulp and paper technology. Includes abstracts of patents, journal articles, conference papers and technical reports. Coverage: 1967-current.
Use SciFinder to find chemistry-related literature, patents, and substance and reaction data. By default, SciFinder searches both the CAPlus (Chemical Abstracts) database and MEDLINE. Provides various options for structure and substructure searching. Note: Requires individual registration and login. See SciFinder Training Materials.
Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
Combines 17 printed abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1972 into a single database. The database includes over 1,860,000 records, providing information on agricultural science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, and natural resources.
- Conference papers index - (description)
- Derwent innovations index - (description)
- IHS Specs & standards - (description)
- InsideWood - (description)
- NC State University MSDS Management System - (description)
- RISI Annual review of global pulp & paper statistics - (description)
- RISI Global Industry Statistics Database - (description)
- Sigma-Aldrich - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)