PubMed comprises more than 27 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
Combines 17 printed abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1972 into a single database. The database includes over 1,860,000 records, providing information on agricultural science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, and natural resources.
Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
PrimateLit database provides bibliographic access to the scientific literature on nonhuman primates for the research and educational communities. Coverage of the database spans 1940 to November 30, 2010 and includes all publication categories(articles, books, abstracts, technical reports, dissertations, book chapters, etc.) and many subject areas (behavior, colony management, ecology, reproduction, field studies, disease models, veterinary science, psychology, physiology, pharmacology, evolution, taxonomy, developmental and molecular biology, genetics and zoogeography).
Multidisciplinary coverage of over 10,000 high-impact journals in the sciences, social sciences, and arts and humanities, as well as international proceedings coverage for over 120,000 conferences. See Web of Science Training Materials.
- AGRICOLA - (description)
- AIDS & cancer research - (description)
- Animal behavior abstracts - (description)
- Aquatic sciences and fisheries abstracts (ASFA) - (description)
- BIOSIS previews - (description)
- Cochrane Library - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- Fish, fisheries & aquatic biodiversity worldwide (Online) - (description)
- Genetics abstracts database - (description)
- Immunology abstracts - (description)
- Oncogenes and growth factors abstracts - (description)
- Toxicology abstracts database - (description)
- TOXLINE (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts) - (description)
- Wildlife and ecology studies worldwide - (description)
- Zoological record - (description)