Social Work Abstracts database contains records, spanning 1965 to the present, from social work and other related journals on topics such as homelessness, AIDS, child and family welfare, aging, substance abuse, legislation, community organization, and more.
Abstracts and indexes the international literature in sociology and related social and behavioral sciences disciplines. Provides abstracts of journal articles and citations to book reviews drawn from over 1,700 serials publications, and also provides abstracts of books, book chapters, dissertations, and conference papers. 1963 to present; records added after 1974 contain in-depth and nonevaluative abstracts of journal articles.
Coverage: 1980-current. Updated monthly. Indexes and abstracts articles in the fields of community development; crisis intervention; evaluation research; the family and social welfare; gerontology; policy, planning and forecasting; poverty and homelessness; professional issues in social work; social development; social work education; support groups/networks; violence, abuse and neglect; and welfare services.
- Ethnic newswatch - (description)
- Humanities & social sciences index retrospective - (description)
- JSTOR - (description)
- MasterFILE premier - (description)
- NCJRS abstracts database - (description)
- PAIS International with Archive (1915-present) - (description)
- PsycARTICLES - (description)
- Social sciences citation index - (description)