The PAIS International database contains continually updated records for journal articles, books, government documents, statistical directories, grey literature, research reports, conference papers, web content, and more. Newspapers and newsletters are not indexed. In addition to English, some of the indexed materials are published in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and other languages.
Contains the current constitution for every country, constitutional histories, texts on constitutional law, links to scholarly articles about constitutional development, and a bibliography of selected constitutional books. Browsable by country or resource.
UN publications and documentation indexed by the United Nations Dag Hammarskjèold Library and the Library of the UN Office at Geneva. Also included are non-UN publications held in the collection of the Dag Hammarskjèold Library.
Indexes information produced by or pertaining to the United States Congress from 1789 to the present. Provides full text for many titles, generally from the early 1990's to the present. Includes bills, laws, legislative histories, committee prints, House and Senate documents and reports, the Congressional Record, Code of Federal Regulations, and Federal Register. Includes full text of Congressional Research Service reports, 1916-present; full text of Congressional hearings, 1824-2003; full text of Committee Prints, 1830-2003; and full text of the Serial Set Collection with Maps, 1789-1969. For a complete description of contents, coverage, and update frequency, consult the online Help section.
A collection of resources on U.S. politics and policy, including the National Journal, The Hotline, CongressDaily, Poll Track, Ad Spotlight, and The Almanac of American Politics. Also provides Congressional markup reports and update reports on key legislation.
Provides access to bills, laws, constitutions, proposed and enacted regulations, legislature membership and newspapers of record for all the states.
CQ electronic library is a reference resource for research in American government, politics, history, public policy, and current affairs. The suite includes CQ Researcher, CQ Weekly, CQ Researcher en español, CQ Congress Collection, CQ Supreme Court Collection, CQ Public Affairs Collection, and CQ Voting and Elections Collection, CQ Encyclopedia of American Government, CQ Insider.
- America: History and Life (Article Database) - (description)
- Biography and genealogy master index - (description)
- Declassified documents reference system - (description)
- Digital National Security Archive - (description)
- Ethnic newswatch - (description)
- Global insight database - (description)
- JSTOR - (description)
- Left index - (description)
- NCJRS abstracts database - (description)
- Project Muse - (description)
- Public administration abstracts - (description)
- Roper Center public opinion archives - (description)
- Social sciences citation index - (description)
- Sociological abstracts - (description)
- THOMAS - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)