Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
"This database includes the AGRICOLA, ESPM, and EIS databases and provides full-text titles from around the world, including scholarly journals, trade and industry journals, magazines, technical reports, conference proceedings, government publications, and more. For those researchers who need to conduct comprehensive literature reviews, this database includes specialized, editorial-controlled A&I resources for discovery of relevant scholarly research and technical literature critical to the discipline."
The PAIS International database contains continually updated records for journal articles, books, government documents, statistical directories, grey literature, research reports, conference papers, web content, and more. Newspapers and newsletters are not indexed. In addition to English, some of the indexed materials are published in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and other languages.
Combines 17 printed abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1972 into a single database. The database includes over 1,860,000 records, providing information on agricultural science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, and natural resources.
- AGRICOLA - (description)
- Aquatic sciences & fisheries abstracts. Part 1, Biological sciences & living resources - (description)
- BIOSIS previews - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- Ecology abstracts - (description)
- EIS - (description)
- Environmental engineering abstracts - (description)
- Fish, fisheries & aquatic biodiversity worldwide (Online) - (description)
- Health and safety science abstracts - (description)
- NC State University Safety Data Sheets (SDS) Management System - (description)
- Pollution abstracts - (description)
- ProQuest Congressional - (description)
- Risk abstracts - (description)
- SciTech connect - (description)
- TOXLINE (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts) - (description)
- Water resources abstracts - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)
- Wildlife and ecology studies worldwide - (description)
- Zoological record - (description)