Covers the world's agricultural literature, including plant and animal sciences, forestry, soil and water resources, and earth and environmental sciences. Records describe journal articles, book chapters, books, series, microforms, audiovisuals, maps, and other types of material. Coverage: 1970-current.
Covers the significant research and development literature in the applied life sciences, including agriculture, forestry, human nutrition, veterinary medicine and the environment. Coverage dates back to 1973.
Combines 17 printed abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1972 into a single database. The database includes over 1,860,000 records, providing information on agricultural science, veterinary medicine, nutrition, and natural resources.
- BIOSIS previews - (description)
- Conference papers index - (description)
- Crop protection compendium (Article Database) - (description)
- Entomology abstracts - (description)
- FSTA -- Food science and technology abstracts - (description)
- NC State University MSDS Management System - (description)
- Plant management network - (description)
- Plant science - (description)
- Web of Science - (description)